This door is one of several of the most common doors in SF and can be found throughout California and well beyond. If your lucky enough to already have them, the classic Eastlake beaded panels of this door will carry through from your interior doors of the same descent.
- Victorian, Edwardian, Eastlake solid wood Door with prominent ornamental details
- 100% vertical grain douglas fir (clear heartwood)
- Door thickness: 1-5/8in - 1-3/4in
- Traditional full-thickness mortise & tenon frame
- Thick raised panels
- Laminated ("security") glass - 1/4in thick, clear